National Park Week 2019 #FindYourPark Photo Challenge
Why I Love Public Lands
America’s National Park Week (April 20-27) is always a wonderful time to reflect on what it is that makes us so passionate about our National Parks and Public Lands. And this passion isn’t just contained to the U.S! Many of you have traveled the world and had the opportunity to see public lands in other countries. So, why are we so passionate about them? Shall we count the ways?
For this #FindYourPark Photo Challenge, “Why I Love Public Lands,” participation is the prize, as we get to see some amazing photos of some of our favorite places on Earth, as well as some that may become our favorites in the future, Each day we have a theme, and we ask that you provide a photo from your personal collection that exemplifies that theme, then share it out on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for the world to see. Please use the hashtags: #FindYourPark #PublicLands and #ParkChat, and tag us (@naturetechfam) so we can retweet/share it and send it on its way across social media! On Twitter, our initial post each morning is posted around 7:00 AM Mountain Time, and you can either post your own or reply off that thread for further reach.
- Saturday, April 20 – For My Mental Health
- Sunday, April 21 – For My Physical Health
- Monday, April 22 – For the Culture/History
- Tuesday, April 23 – For the Unique Ecosystems
- Wednesday, April 24 – For the Science/Conservation
- Thursday, April 25 – For My Future Generations
- Friday, April 26 – For the Wilderness (or Wild-ness)
- Saturday, April 27 – My Favorite Reason (You Pick!)