Top Ten Photos of 2018 #FindYourPark Photo Challenge
#FindYourPark Photo Challenge on Twitter/Instagram
We had such a great response in 2017 when we asked everyone to share their highlight moments from the year in a top-ten format, that we have decided to do it again! The overarching theme for the photo challenge is Your Top Ten. Each day will have its own category, which can be interpreted however fits your needs as a photographer. Photos do not have to be at a US National Park, but they DO need to be from time on USA or foreign Public Lands in 2018 only (also including late December 2017). We had several #ParkChat members who traveled abroad this year, so we are hoping to get a glance at some of the parks and public lands they experienced on their adventures!
There are no prizes other than sharing our love for #publiclands with the Twitterverse and Instagram family. Let’s get people to see why everyone needs to #FindYourPark in 2019!
As always, please include the #FindYourPark and #ParkChat hashtags, and optionally, include #publiclands if your photo is not from an NPS site. Then, please do tag us (@naturetechfam) as well so we can enjoy and share your endeavors! Be sure to scroll down for the Daily Themes…
Daily Topics for the Top Ten Photos:
- Day 1 – Dec. 22: Top Family/Friends Moment
- Day 2 – Dec. 23: Top Wildlife or Animal Encounter
- Day 3 – Dec. 24: Top “Took My Breath Away” Moment
- Day 4 – Dec. 25: Top Moment On “Holiday” (interpret as you will)
- Day 5 – Dec. 26: Top #BucketList Moment
- Day 6 – Dec. 27: Top Extreme Moment (temp, location, ability, etc.)
- Day 7 – Dec. 28: Top Most Peaceful Moment
- Day 8 – Dec. 29: Top Water/Cave/Unique Feature Moment
- Day 9 – Dec. 30: Top Landscape Moment
- Day 10: Dec. 31: Your Ultimate #PublicLands Moment of 2018
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Photos of 2018 #FindYourPark Photo Challenge”
Thanks for putting this together again this year!
You’re so welcome! Thank YOU for joining in and showing us your awesome photos! We know you have a ton of them! 😁
Comments are closed.